jueves, 26 de marzo de 2020

QUARANTINE


We are living difficult times because of the coronavirus. We have to stay at home during the confinement days. The impossibility of practice the outdoors sport is creating a big necessity to doing what we like. In this entry, I explain how I fell about the quarantine and the impossibility of practice windsurf.A coronavirus patient refused to quarantine, deputies surround h ...

In these moments I would like to get into the water with my sail and my board, but I know that I can't do that. To pass these boring days without windsurfing I can watch videos on the internet or play some windsurfing games. But this only makes me increase the necessity of practice windsurf.

Goya Windsurfing - Sails - Fringe Pro



To pass the quarantine we can do some things that can help you to stay less bored. The first thing is to assume that is going to be a long time without doing what you like. Another thing is to try to practice more exercise in your home. This is really important because it can help you a lot. If you do a lot of exercises and you finish it very exhausted you will like to relax for the rest of the day. This is very good because is the only thing that we can do. 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario