viernes, 13 de marzo de 2020

TRAVEL TO THE CANARY ISLANDS

Image result for travelWhen you have been sailing for a lot of time in the same place it’s really normal to feel the necessity to try new spots. In this entry I will explain the travel that I did with my dad two years ago.


In this travel, I went to Gran Canaria with my dad and some friends. The town is called Pozo Izquierdo and it’s one of the best places to sail in all Spain. There are wind and waves all the year and the temperature is really comfortable. But the most amazing thing from Pozo is the people that use to sail there. They are the best windsurfers in the world because they come from around the world to train in Pozo.
Image result for windsurf pozo

In my case, I went there to do a windsurf course with a professional windsurfer as a teacher. It was really good and I learned a lot. The conditions were strong because there was a strong wind during these days.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario